Public Energy Performance
The PEP Program provides a comprehensive approach to energy efficiency by tailoring customized solutions for your public facility. The program will account for your unique facility needs, budget concerns, and energy efficiency goals at no cost to participants. PEP works by combining the traditional energy efficiency program with a holistic, whole-facility approach, dispensing energy efficiency services, technical assistance, and incentives to support your energy goals.
Who Is Eligible?
The PEP Program is available to existing public sector facilities within the SCE service territory who pay the Public Purpose Program surcharge, and are owned, operated, or occupied by:
- Public or private primary or secondary schools
- Private universities, colleges, and trade schools
- Local, federal, and tribal governments
- Special districts
How Does This Program Work?
PEP merges both new and established concepts: flexible incentive options with the traditional deemed, custom, and meter-based offerings along with our Strategic Energy Management (SEM) offering. Each participant will have a dedicated CLEAResult account manager to support them through their PEP journey. These knowledgeable managers will assist participants with paperwork, collection of program requirements, technical support, and identifying sensible solutions to meet budget and facility needs.
Receive Personalized Support
Your dedicated CLEAResult account manager will work with your organization every step of the way providing no-cost support and resources. As a PEP participant, our team helps you with:
- The Strategic Energy Management (SEM) offering and benefits
- A free energy assessment to assess your facility’s energy savings potential
- Engineering support identifying and prioritizing savings opportunities
- Assistance with paperwork and data collection
- Incentives and incentive processing
- Integration of on-bill financing (OBF) and alternative funds sourcing
Earn Incentives While You Save
PEP offers many different upgrades and incentives* to support your energy efficiency goals, such as:
- HVAC Retrofit
- Refrigeration Retrofit Display Cases
- Pool Pump
- Convection Oven
- Demand Control Ventilation
- Commercial Ice Machine
- Variable Frequency Drive
- Vending Machine Control
*Measures are not limited to this list and are subject to change.